Thursday, May 1, 2014

December Daily 2013- Days 1-8

I have pretty much finished up my December Daily for this last year. It took me much longer than I expected, mostly due to the need to print photos. I think for this next year I'm going to want to invest in a small photo printer to make the process a little bit easier. I quickly feel behind without it, and the motivation to finish it waned after the holidays passed. I tried to keep it super simple this year, as I knew it was going to be a challenging month (and it ended up being even more challenging than I had thought!) I still have a couple of photos to order, and a bit of journaling to add, but I think it's about time I shared some of it. So I thought I'd put up the first eight days! I'll have more posts later throughout the year, and maybe even a few sneak peeks of my 2014 album (yes, I've already started, when inspiration strikes who am I to say no?)
The Front Cover

Front inside Cover and title page

Day 1: Putting up the Christmas Tree and Picked out our ornament for the year



Day 2: Jack Decorated the Windows


Day 3: First snow storm of the year


Day 4: Made chex mix, and put together our Gingerbread Houses
Need to write out my chex mix recipe still!



Day 5: Ryan complains about the cold


Day 6: Lunch out with my mom


Day 7: Gingerbread house decorating and playing in the snow





Day 8: Ryan Gave the Prayer in church
 So there you have it, the first eight days in my album. Look for more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Holly, that is so beautiful! What a wonderful gift you have.

    ReplyDelete